We are taking orders now
for pork and beef
We are taking orders now for pork and beef. Please call (920-333-0005) or contact us using our online form and let us know whether you would like a whole or half pig; quarter, half or whole steer.
For a limited time, we offer Assortment Boxes that can be ordered from your local store (see list below) or picked up from our farm.
When ordering ¼, ½ or whole animals, please allow 3 weeks after the butcher date before meat can be picked up from the butcher. We send our animals to Beck’s Meats in Oshkosh (920-589-2104) upon your request. They will butcher, cut, wrap and freeze to your specifications. They will walk you through the cutting instructions i.e., the cuts you want, how many pounds of meat per package, thickness of steaks, processing of organ meats (liver, heart, tongue), any specialties such as sausage, smoking, etc. A guideline for creating cutting instructions can be found under the tab EXTRAS – The Cuts. When your order is ready, Beck’s will call you to arrange for pick up from one of their stores. Delivery services available (extra charge).
You can find our pork at these fine food establishments:
- GrassWay Organic Farm Store in East Troy
- Trust Local Foods in Appleton
- Free Market in Appleton
- SLO Pokes in Grafton
- Outpost Natural Foods in S.E. Wisconsin
- Black Pig in Sheboygan
- Blind Horse in Kohler
- Goodside Grocery in Sheboygan
- Nature’s Best in Sheboygan
- Nutrition Discount in Oshkosh
- Appleton Nutrition in Appleton
- Meals on Wheels in Sheboygan
- Sunrise Valley Organics in Hilbert
- Woodlake Market in Kohler
- Viola’s Kitchen Gardens
- Healthy Way in Door County
- Village Hearthstone in Hilbert
- Natural Way in Mayville
- Stone Bank Market in Oconomowoc
- SLO Farmer’s COOP in Green Bay & Appleton
- The Organic Store in Slinger
We appreciate your interest in our farm and look forward to MEATing your needs !